Sunday 18 October 2015

Products & Photographs

Woo hoo!

I've finally got the photos done for most of the products currently on offer.

At the top of the blog there are separate pages with pricing information, shipping information, pictures, details on how to order, etc. Please, check them out!

I've also have them listed on Facebook, Instagram and I've scheduled plenty of tweets using TweetDeck to get them promoted.

My next step will be creating pins for my Pinterest account.

I am currently feeling a mixture of: pride, fear, excitement.

I am sure I have made some errors and will need to do some tweaking. I need to double check my P&P costs (made a tad bit more frustrating as the Post Office in my town has actually shut and will not reopen until sometime in December!!)

I feel like a chicken running around with its poor ol' head cut off. Trying to keep track of ALL THE SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS is a bit daunting so I am hoping to get into some sort of schedule. TweetDeck is a start - you still have sit down and draft out a bunch of Tweets but I figure if I take an hourish a day to get them all scheduled for that week, I should be able to leave it (sorta).


No comments:

Post a Comment