Monday 19 October 2015

PicMonkey Perfection

I'm sure I've talked about this before in another post but I am currently having a torrid love affair with PicMonkey.

If you've not heard of it/used it before: you must. You simply must.

It's free (but you can upgrade and pay a monthly subscription fee to unlock more features/fonts). It's so easy to use. It instantly can give your photos or designs a more professional look. 

I cannot recommend it enough if you've been stuck or looking for way to jazz up your images or create designs from scratch.

OK so this is a bit silly but I think it demonstrates just how much you can get from them - and this is seriously only a fraction of what's on offer. 



My recent, and serious, use of the site has been to create clear and stand out images detailing my product information. Below is the one used for P+P costs.



I think there's something to be said for having things clear and concise: it means your potential customers won't get lost and give up when trying to find out some information on your site (ESPECIALLY if you're not self hosted with a custom built website).

If you're selling on Facebook, a handy tip to make the most of your PicMonkey creations is to use the "Pinned Post" feature. For example, I have created an album titled "Information" and uploaded all the documents detailing prices, shipping info, etc. and pinned it to the top of my wall. That way whenever anyone visits my page the information is at hand. They don't have to go searching all around the many tabs of Facebook to find it. It's a great site but it's not always the best in terms of ease of use when selling.

Hope this helps and happy picmonkeying around!



No comments:

Post a Comment