Tuesday 10 November 2015

Double O: Order & Organization

Crafting from home, out of your spare room can be tricky. I'm sharing the space with a chest of drawers, wardrobe and a tiny desk. When I get working on a new project I find that before I know it my desk is covered in paint, glitter, and scraps of paper.

The floor is also covered in the same. I start losing track of stamps and my scissors. It can be very frustrating as my goal is to work smarter, not harder! I like order and organization. Which I've quickly figured out is not always conducive to the creative process. Sometimes you just have to get messy.

That doesn't mean I can't try to be more ordered and organized. And that's where the binder comes in!




Apologies for the poor picture quality but trying to take a picture in good lighting in my house is damn near impossible. It also doesn't help that it's now pretty much always gloomy and grey outside.

So far I have sections for my: glitter paper, samples, matte, labels and envelopes.

Ideally I would like to have this bad boy (maybe even two) from Hobbycraft.
Ahhhh, storage dreams!


Until then, make use of what you've got to help create a sense of order with your tools and supplies. It really goes a long way in helping you craft a bit smarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment